The dates of payment vary from municipality to municipality. In Llucmajor, for example, it is due in October/November, in Palma in March/April, in Calvia April/May. However this tax always refers to the calendar year (January to December).
List of municipalities according to dates of payment of road tax (dated: February 2013):
- Palma: March 1st - April 30th
- Alaro, Algaida, Andratx, Banyalbufar ,Binnisalem, Bunyola, Campos, Capdepera, Deià, Esporles, Felanitx, Inca, Llucmajor, Manacor, Montuiri, Muro, Petra, Pollença, Porreres, Puigpunyent, Sa Pobla, Santanyi, Ses Salines, Sineu, Son Servera, Valldemossa: October 1st to December 2nd
- Calviá: June 1st to July 31st
- Alcudia: September 3rd to November 5th
- Marratxi: September 17th to November 30th
We will be glad to deal with the authorities on your behalf.